Register for our Sicon CRM webinar
In conjunction with Sicon, EBS is hosting a webinar in which you will receive an overview of Sicon’s new CRM solution.
Sicon CRM is a simple, cost-effective solution, integrated into the Sage 200cloud framework. With three types of client available, users create simple tasks, notes and reminders or dive into full opportunity, sales, quotation and case management.
Pricing starts at just £10 per month for a basic user. There are also web and mobile app clients to ensure every user stays connected wherever they are.
Here are some of the features within Sicon CRM:
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200.
- Sage 200 contacts integrated with Sicon CRM.
- Create Company and Contact records for prospects, engineers, admin contacts or prospective suppliers without creating sales or purchase ledger accounts in Sage 200.
- Option to create sales and purchase ledger accounts later and link the contact record details to them.
- Create additional contacts against sales and purchase accounts where the CRM users have no access to the Sage 200 ledgers.
- Create opportunities from Sage 200 quotes and track quotes through to orders with won/lost statistics.
- Manage project-based opportunities where multiple clients may request the same quote for a single project.
- Use CRM Contacts in Sicon Hire and Service Manager for end user details.
- Data security maintained between allocated sales staff and customer sales data via territory controls.
- Notifications based on various activities and actions including falling sales and overdue items
- Filter contacts based on user definable criteria to produce e-marketing lists.
- Simple ‘per named user’ licensing for both Sage 200 and mobile users.
- Activity reports available for any user on all activities completed or scheduled to be complete.
- Reports available in Sage 200 report designer to allow simple amenability and new report creation.
Join us on January 14th at 11.30am – 12.30pm to find out more about this fantastic addition to your Sage 200 system.
Register here or call your Account Manager if you have any questions.