At EBS, we are firmly committed to delivering our services and solutions to the highest possible standard, without putting the health and wellbeing of our colleagues or our customers at risk. We understand the importance of co-operating with our customers during times of uncertainty to create assurance that the right procedures are in place to ensure the safe continuation of business.
We have a business continuity framework in place which plans for a variety of potential business continuity incidents, including the impact of pandemic illnesses.
As part of our business continuity framework we have a team in place across EBS who are carefully monitoring the development of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Daily monitoring of the advice and guidance issued by the Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation;
- Daily monitoring of reported cases and infection rates;
- Monitoring of Foreign & Commonwealth Office travel advice for EBS colleagues travelling to customer sites;
- Reducing any non-essential travel between to office location;
- Internal monitoring of absence levels in line with typical measures at this time of year;
- Internal communications to provide updates to our colleagues.
As the advice regarding Coronavirus continues to develop daily, EBS would like to assure all customers and partners of the continuity of our service.
Due to the cloud-based nature of our systems, our staff will be able to work from home if required. This means that there should be no disruption to the availability of support, account management or general customer service.
In the event that our entire workforce needs to work remotely we will operate as follows:
- Our phone system is cloud-based and all staff working remotely will be accessible via the standard phone number, 0121 384 2513.
- Our usual support emails will still be monitored
- Our collaboration tools for communication and file sharing run on cloud platforms which will allow us to offer a seamless content sharing solution both internally and for our customers and partners.
- We have the capability to access customer content remotely and any training can be provided using online screen sharing platforms.
For customers that are currently in the process of a live implementation the following will apply:
- The project management team are reviewing all consultancy days which are to take place on site over the next 12 weeks. We will contact you to check that you will be available on such days and if you would still like our consultants to attend. If not, we will offer the option of remote consultancy or to rearrange the delivery day.
- In the event that there is a travel disruption and the consultant cannot attend we will inform you as soon as possible. As above we can offer remote consultancy or rearrange the delivery day.
- Any days which are already booked for remote based delivery will continue to be delivered as already agreed.
- Every effort is in place to minimise the disruption to project delivery and currently we do not anticipate any impacts to go live dates. Our project team will keep you up to date should any issues arise.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with our high level of customer service. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager or Project Manager.