Sage 200 Manufacturing
We are happy to discuss prices on our Sage software packages, at a time that suits you. Request a callback.
Including all the features found in Sage 50 Manufacturing and more, Sage 200 Manufacturing can help you solve your business constraints in a number of areas whilst offering core functionality to improve your competitive edge.
Key benefits of Sage 200 Manufacturing
- Manage multiple Bill of Materials easily
- Quickly copy BOMs and operation templates
- Flexible build options and customised BOMs
- Precise costing for unit or build run
- Full batch and serial number processing
- Quick quotes for multiple batch sizes
- Rapid order entry
- Automatic creation of Purchase and Works Orders
- Powerful stock projection facility (single or multiple locations)
- Integrates with Sage 200 Graphical Planner
- Tight integration with Sage 200 Financials and Commercials.
Sage's manufacturing software is recommended for businesses who want to fully integrate their operations, from the first sales enquiry to the final dispatch note. As part of our service to you, EBS' engineers will adapt Sage 200 Manufacturing to fit your processes and link it to your Sage accounts software, for a real-time, accurate information flow.
By creating an information flow, you will also see your teams working more effectively together, as they can quickly see and solve problems or identify new opportunities. This can be the case, even if you operate multiple sites or companies: the Sage 200 suite was designed for just that scenario.
Our clients often comment on how much time their new ERP software saves them, especially if it has been customised to fit the business. Sage 200 Manufacturing avoids the duplication of work by speaking to other systems and automatically processing common tasks (such as Works Order creation). This manufacturing package also hosts powerful calculation models to help ensure a healthy cashflow through accurate costing and resource planning.
To find out more, please call us on 0121 384 2513, or request a brochure.
Customers who bought Sage 200 Manufacturing also bought other parts of the Sage 200 Suite, including: