Which Sage system should you use? Read through the following menus and select the Sage software that best suits your size of company.
If you cannot decide give our Sage specialists a ring on 0121 384 2513
|Choose the Sage 200 Suite if you:
- Are a medium sized business, with 20-50 users
- Require multiple sites, languages or currencies
- Want the flexibility of a custom-built system without the cost
- Have outgrown Sage 50, 100 or MMS software
- Require a SQL based server to integrate your other Sage software modules
|Choose Sage 50 Suite if you:
- Are a small business with less than 21 users for the system
- Need quick, easy software that your staff can use immediately
- Want the freedom to combine modules from the suite as your business grows
Why choose Sage software?
Sage is one of the world’s leading suppliers of business software, with over 25 years of experience and 5.2 million users, worldwide. As a UK business, dealing with a UK-based company you will benefit from:
- Fully integrated software systems, addressing every aspect of your business
- A large network of Business Partners across the UK, offering you local, personal support
- Full Sage software support by phone, internet and email
- HMRC recognised accounting software – perfect for year end returns
- Specialist UK legal advice and support for HR and Payroll (bought with the appropriate Sage software package)
- Constantly evolving software, with updates and upgrades to reflect the changing way we do business
EBS has been installing, customising and training company staff on Sage's business sosftware for over 30 years. As a result, we can advise organisations on the best route for both their business performance and their budgets, when they decide to to invest in new software systems.
For more information or a no-obligation chat about Sage's software, please call us on 0121 384 2513 or request callback.